TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Pure Quartz is a specialist stonework’s contractor and is not insured to undertake plumbing, gas or electrical works.
2.Before templating all existing worktops must be removed and cupboards firmly secured in place. Taps, inset sinks and hobs must be disconnected INC rods on the tap on installation
Undermounted sinks should be installed flush with the top of the unit and adequate support must be provided.
3.Timber baton supports should be installed behind any appliances. Additional support will be required for breakfast bars with an overhang of more
than 300mm it is the customer’s responsibility to provide this, our fitters can advise on the template if required. Supporting of breakfast bars and any overhang over 300mm is the customer responsibility and adequate support must be in place prior to installation.
4.Once templates have been taken there must be no alterations to any cabinets. Any plastering, tiling, etc should be kept until after the quartz has been installed.
5.Quotes are based on information supplied. Should templates differ from the plans or measurements provided then the price will be adjusted
accordingly. The Customer will be notified before worktops are fabricated. Post cutouts are chargeable and need to be detailed on plans.
6.Stone(Granite) is a natural product and subject to color variation. Certain types of stone are also subject to natural pitting. We advise customers to visit
our premises to choose a slab before worktops are fabricated. We will always cut material to minimize wastage, if you have specific requirements in
matching grain/patterns it is your responsibility to make us aware and if additional material is required this will be charged.
7.Where walls are not straight there will be gaps behind upstands, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the plaster finish is smooth or alternatively fill any gaps and make good once upstands have been fitted.
8.If we are required to return to site due to elements of a kitchen not being complete or changes made after templating this will be chargeable at £25 per person per hour including travel.
9.We take no deposit on payments under £2.000, payment is due on the same day as installation completion. Any issues will be resolved within 14 working days from Payment completion.
10.Yourself or a representative must be present at templating to accept and sign for the template
11.If you would like your hob or pop up socket to be flush fit it is your responsibility to inform us when requesting a quote or when templates are taken
12. If you have ordered 30mm worktops and require 20mm upstands there will be an additional cost.
13. This quote is valid for three months only.
14. It is the Purchasers responsibility to check worktops on installation completion. Pure Quartz will accept no liability for subsequent loss or damage.
15. Pure Quartz accept no claim for consequential or indirect losses unless terms are agreed in advance of templating
16. We offer under polishing service but this is chargeable, please make us aware if you require this.
17. Standard Templating and installation charges are based on 1 hour travel from our workshops, additional costs are incurred over this travel time and for inside the London congestion zone.
18. Pure Quartz accept NO liabilty for other trades costs which may occur due to dates/times or returning to rectify any snags unless a contractual agreement has been signed by both parties.